AAID Testing for Credentials
Coordinated through Measurement Research Associates, a division of Measurement Incorporated.
The American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) has two categories of membership that are based on examination: Associate Fellow and Fellow. The Academy’s Admissions and Credentials Board is responsible for qualifying candidates for these credentialed memberships.
The two-part Associate Fellow membership examination is the entry point to the AAID’s credentials, and candidates must pass the written part of the examination before applying for the oral/case part. Both parts must be completed successfully within four years.
Founded in 1951, the AAID is the oldest implant organization in the world. Its mission is to advance the practice of implant dentistry through education, credentialing, and advocacy on behalf of patients and practitioners. The AAID promotes both the individual and team approaches to implant dentistry.
- Registration start date: October 10, 2016
- Examination delivery window: December 5-9, 2016
- Registration start date: December 19, 2016
- Examination delivery window: March 13-24, 2017
- Registration start date: July 24, 2017
- Examination delivery window: September 18-22, 2017
- Registration start date: October 9, 2017
- Examination delivery window: December 4-8, 2017
Obtain general information about computer-based testing and answers to frequently asked questions, as well as practice taking an exam using the computer-based test tutorial.
First-time test takers must create a Pearson VUE web account. Appointments may be made up to one business day in advance.
After you schedule your test, Pearson VUE will send a confirmation letter listing your test date, your testing time, the address and phone number of the test center, and directions to the test center.