Colorado Nurse Aides
There will be a new content outline effective January 1, 2016. Please click here to see the new outline, with a comparison to the current outline.
Find test information and download handbooks/applications/forms from this page.
The application and scheduling process for the Colorado Board of Nursing is changing in January 2016.
- 12/10/2015: Last date the Colorado Regional Office will accept PAPER applications or reschedule requests
- 12/30/2015: Last TEST date in Colorado until new Pearson Credential Manager system is live
- 12/31/2015 through 1/12/2016: Black out dates. No registration, No application processing, No scheduling, and No nurse aide testing in Colorado
- 1/13/2016 GO LIVE DATE: All candidates can access Pearson Credential Manager system for registration and scheduling
- 1/25/2016: Candidates first available test date in Colorado.
|Candidate Handbook||586 KB|
|Application Form||221 KB|
|ADA Accommodations Form||309 KB|
|Proof of Training Affidavit||75 KB|
|Social Security Number Affidavit||19 KB|
|Equipment List||31 KB|
|Regional Test Sites and Test Schedule||112 KB|
|Pearson VUE Voucher Payment Program||579 KB|
|Sample Recording Sheet for Measurement Skills||84 KB|
|Nurse Aide (NNAAP®) Practice Exam||317 KB|
|NNAAP Skills Listing in Spanish||317 KB|