HP ExpertOne Certification Testing
HP0 – Proctored exams
HP0 proctored exams are administered at Pearson VUE testing centers. HP0 exam registrations, payments, scheduling and cancellations can all be managed by clicking Sign In. An HP Learner ID is required to register for an exam.
HP2 and HP3 – Web-based exams
HP2 and HP3 are online, web-based exams. They offer the convenience of 24-hour access for exam administration. Keep in mind that these exams are timed, just as they would be in a test center, and MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PURCHASE.
HP2 and HP3 web-based exams can be purchased only via the Sign In link. Web-based exam registrations, payments and cancellations are all managed by clicking Sign In. An HP Learner ID is required to register for an exam.
HP5 – Web-based exams
Upgrade exams (HP5-xxxD) are conducted over the web in a secure browser environment. HP5 exams are HP Partner restricted only. These exams enable holders of certifications to upgrade their current certification. You MUST hold the prerequisite certification to earn a certification by passing the delta HP5 exam. To verify you hold the existing prerequisite certification, visit www.myexpertone.com.
HP5 web-based exams can be purchased only via the Sign In link. Web-based exam registrations, payments and cancellations are all managed by clicking Sign In. An HP Learner ID is required to register for an exam.
Important information about the computer you will use for your test
Before you purchase a web-based exam, review the requirements and click on the button below to verify the computer you will be using for your test meets the system requirements.
- Operating system: Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit) (all editions except 'RT')
Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) (all editions except 'Starter')
Note: Mac OSX is not supported at this time.
- Display: 1024 x 768 in 16-bit color (minimum resolution)
- Network connection: Pearson strongly recommends using a wired network rather than a wireless network as it provides better exam delivery performance.
- Internet connection: Broadband (DSL, cable or LAN/WAN): 256 kbps down / 256 kbps up.
Dial-Up Internet connections are not supported.
- Internet browsers: One of the following: Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11 must be installed on the local delivery station.
- Browser settings: Cookies must be enabled. Pop-up blockers must be disabled.
- Additional software: Adobe Flash Player 10.1 or newer is required.
Some security software programs, like antivirus software or Internet security software, can disrupt exam delivery and may need to be temporarily disabled.
Read complete specifications and requirements »
|Steps to Create a Testing Profile||275 KB|
|Steps to Purchase Web-Based Exams||506 KB|
|Steps to Purchase a Voucher Within HP Voucher Store||1.4 MB|
|Steps to Purchase an HP Exam Voucher in Africa||50 kb|
HP reserves the right to adjust exam prices based on changes in currency.