Chat is the quickest way to reach a customer service agent.
Click on the Chat icon to get started.
Phone and email support
Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. CT; closed on local holidays.
- The Americas Region VUE Contact Center will operate reduced hours on Monday, September 7th from 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday,
+852 3077 4923 (toll)
|Japan||0120 355 173|
|Other (Toll)||+852 3077 4923
(9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. AEST)
Office Hours: 9:00–18:00 CET (8:00–17:00 GMT) Monday–Friday; closed on local holidays.
|Belgium - Dutch||0800-74174|
|Belgium - French||0800-74175|
Non-Proctored Web-Based Exams
Before you purchase your web-based exam, we recommend that you verify the computer that you will use to take your non-proctored, web-based exam, meets the specifications listed below. Non-proctored, web-based exams, can only be taken if all the specifications below are met.
You will have 48 hours from the date/time of purchase to complete the exam.
- Operating System: Windows 2000 or higher, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
- Internet Browser Version: Internet Explorer v6 or higher, Firefox 3.0 or higher, Safari 2.0 or higher, Chrome 5.0 or higher
- Screen Resolution: Screen resolution equal to or greater than 1024 X 768
- Flash Version: Flash version 9 or greater
- Internet Connection: You will need a sustained, high speed, Internet connection for the duration of the exam.
Non-proctored Exam Delivery Problems
If you are still unable to resolve your problem, please send an email to the customer support staff in your region using the links below—
To serve you better, please provide the following information in your email:
- full name
- telephone number
- exam code, NetApp ID
- description of issue
- a screen shot, if applicable
We will respond to your message within 1 business day.