Due to the current winter storm Thor in the United States, we are experiencing high volumes of site closures. We are working diligently to contact all affected candidates by email and phone. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service.
We encourage you to schedule/purchase your exam online. Get started by signing in to your Pearson VUE account. If needed, use the self-help links here to reset your username or password.
Chat is the quickest way to reach a customer service agent.
Click on the Chat icon to get started.
If chat is “offline,” click on your region below for telephone numbers and office hours.
Phone and email support
Office Hours: Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. CT; closed on local holidays.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday,
+852 3077 4923 (toll)
|Japan||0120 355 173|
|Other (Toll)||+852 3077 4923
(9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. AEST)
Office Hours: 9:00–18:00 CET (8:00–17:00 GMT) Monday–Friday; closed on local holidays.
|Belgium - Dutch||0800-74174|
|Belgium - French||0800-74175|
Non-Proctored Web-Based Exams
Before you purchase your web-based exam, we recommend that you verify the computer that you will use to take your non-proctored, web-based exam, meets the specifications listed below. Non-proctored, web-based exams, can only be taken if all the specifications below are met.
You will have 48 hours from the date/time of purchase to complete the exam.
- Operating System: Windows 2000 or higher, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
- Internet Browser Version: Internet Explorer v6 or higher, Firefox 3.0 or higher, Safari 2.0 or higher, Chrome 5.0 or higher
- Screen Resolution: Screen resolution equal to or greater than 1024 X 768
- Flash Version: Flash version 9 or greater
- Internet Connection: You will need a sustained, high speed, Internet connection for the duration of the exam.
Non-proctored Exam Delivery Problems
If you are still unable to resolve your problem, please send an email to the customer support staff in your region using the links below—
To serve you better, please provide the following information in your email:
- full name
- telephone number
- exam code, NetApp ID
- description of issue
- a screen shot, if applicable
We will respond to your message within 1 business day.