- There is no volume discount for CGMA vouchers.
- There is a minimum requirement of ten (10) vouchers per order.
- All vouchers are pre-paid. Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Vouchers expire 12 months from the date they are issued. Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended. The exam must be taken by the expiration date printed on the voucher.
- Exam prices increase on 1st January. Increment (“top-up”) vouchers can be purchased to be used in combination with your existing vouchers
Step One: Check voucher prices
Please Note: Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the certification sponsor.
|Exam / Voucher Type||Country/Territory||Currency||Exam Price
CGMA 325USD Prepaid Vouchers
for CGMA Exam (All countries)
Step Two: Fill out voucher order form
Download the voucher order form. Follow the instructions on the form. When asked, fill in the price and currency presented in the chart for your country/territory.
- Use Internet Explorer to fill out the form.
- DO NOT enter any special characters (ö, ä, é, etc.) in the form.
- If you encounter an error while submitting the form online, please note that you can also submit the form via email or fax. Details can be located at the top of your order form for your region.
|Americas Voucher Order Form||713 KB|
|Asia-Pacific Voucher Order Form||697 KB|
|Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Voucher Order Form||689 KB|