WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals
WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals has partnered with Pearson VUE to deliver computer-based certification examinations at locations throughout the world for customers who have registered for certification exams.
WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals, an affiliate of WorldatWork, provides the exams required for attaining the prestigious Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), the Certified Benefits Professional (CBP), Global Remuneration Professional (GRP), Work-Life Certified Professional (WLCP), Certified Sales Compensation Professional (CSCP), and Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP) designations. Certification designations are issued by the Society. WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals has granted more than 20,000 certifications to distinguished total rewards professionals worldwide.
- WorldatWork Tutorial (55.9 MB exe)
Please Note: Windows-based PC required; Tutorial is not available for Mac platforms
- WorldatWork Computer-Based Testing Policies and Procedures (36 KB pdf)
First-time Test Taker:
First-time test takers must create a Pearson VUE web account.
Registering and Scheduling Your Exam:
- Registration for your exam must be made with WorldatWork, either online at www.worldatwork.org or by calling Customer Relationship Services at 877-951-9191 or 480-951-9191 outside of the U.S. and Canada. (Your complete registration and payment must be received before you can schedule your exam.)
- Your receipt will instruct you to visit www.pearsonvue.com/worldatwork to set up an account with your name and e-mail address.
- Once Pearson VUE receives this information, they will send an e-mail to the address you submitted with a login ID and password. Use this information to then schedule your exam date, time and location. You will only be eligible to schedule an exam for which you have registered through WorldatWork first.
- After you schedule your exam with Pearson VUE, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This will include your test date, time, testing center address and phone number, and directions to the testing center.